Sunday 24 November 2013

Land of the Ever-Living Ones printed copies arrive

Having already been published on Amazon Kindle, 'Land of the Ever-Living Ones' has arrived at my home in printed form! I received copies from the printer in Dublin on Friday evening. The book will be launched in The Barbican Centre, Drogheda, next Friday, November 29th at 7.30pm. The launch is being performed by Róisín Fitzpatrick, 'The Artist of the Light', and there will be music by renowned traditional musician Pádraigín Ní Uallacháin. I look forward to seeing you there.

For the above photograph, I decided to compare my new novella (yes, it's my first work of fiction!) with my two big non-fiction books, 'Island of the Setting Sun' and 'Newgrange: Monument to Immortality'. I think they are three striking and well-designed covers. They are also quite vivid, and the three colour schemes vary quite a lot. After the launch, printed copies will be available through www.mythicalireland.com

In the meantime, you can learn more about Land of the Ever-Living Ones on its official blog page. You might also visit my author page on Goodreads, and you can also visit the new book's Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment